This is going to be a quick one. Just stopping by to share some eats as of lately. Life has been a little crazy (sleep fighting toddler = stressed out mama!).
There has been lots of this:
Coffee, both the hot and cold variety.
I’ve been obsessed with sharp cheddar and avocado sandwiches lately.
Those two are definitely on repeat lately, but here’s what I’ve eaten today, so far:
- Breakfast: Coffee, 1/4 German Apple Pancake
- Lunch #1: Whole Foods pit stop – BBQ Chicken Pizza slice, shared with my son. Also: Pumpkin Spice Latte (with almond milk) for me, Mango Tango smoothie for the little monkey.
- Lunch #2 (during naptime): small salad bar/hot bar box with arugula, cucumbers, mini bell pepper, tuna and some mac n cheese. Balsamic on top.
- PM snack: coffee + Brown Cow strawberry yogurt (wayyyyy too sweet!) and I’m currently still hungry.
- Dinner (in the making): Pasta Bolognese